The Story Behind the Claire Hitchings Coaching Logo
There's always a story behind a logo...here's mine!
For my logo I wanted something striking that represents what Claire Hitchings Coaching is all about. There's three inspirations:
1. The swimmer, cyclist and runner represent my love of triathlon. Can you spot them? (there's clues below if you are struggling).
2. I 'borrowed' from cycling the iconic world champion rainbow stripes they award to World Champions to represent the pinnacle of my triathlon career - winning the 2013 ITU Sprint Triathlon Age Group World Championships.
3. I love butterflies...their transformation from a larva to a butterfly is magical and beautiful. The butterfly represents much of what coaching is about - helping athletes transform and spread their wings and fly!
And so, the Claire Hitchings Coaching brand was born.
1. The swimmer: at the top, diving in. She shares her head with the cyclist's.
2. The cyclist: look for the two black circles - they're the bike wheels.
3. The runner: her head is the front bike wheel.
Leave a comment