sessions will feature a mix of skills coaching and games, followed by a trail ride.
Tuesdays October 6, 13 and 20.
- riders arrive at the meeting point - parents/guardians “drop and go”
- session starts
- session finishes
- riders collected from the meeting point - parents/guardians “pick up and go”.
The cost for the 3 sessions is £37.50. Book here
must be at least 8 years of age, have a well-maintained bike, cycle helmet and
clothing appropriate to the weather on the day.
sessions are limited to 5 participants.
to keep riders, coaches and others safe, the sessions will run in a Covid-19
Secure manner, following guidance from the British Triathlon Federation.
guidance when attending session
We are living in strange times but I’m
confident that all of the following won’t stop the joy of two wheels and planting
the seed of a passion that will last your children for life! Bikes offer speed,
excitement, challenge, reward, freedom and the valuable lessons in getting back
up again after a fall.
To keep everyone as safe as possible, please read and ensure the
participant understands the following:
should not leave home to participate in the sessions if they, or someone they
live with, has any of the following: high temperature, a new continuous cough,
a loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste.
is the participant’s responsibility to be sufficiently fit and healthy to participate
in bike activities.
- Participants should have washed bike gloves for each
season and wash their riding kit after each session.
sharing of equipment (bikes, helmets, water bottles, snacks, etc.) must be
must remain socially distanced throughout the sessions. Keep at least 2 metres
apart from other people whenever possible whilst riding - be respectful and
allow other riders and pedestrians to pass at a safe distance where necessary.
distancing on arrival/leaving and post-session should be adhered to. Participants
should arrive changed and ready to ride. When arriving the participants will be
allocated a cone to stand by for a briefing and bike and helmet check before
will keep a temporary record of all participants at every session delivered for
21 days to assist with requests for data to support the government’s test and
- Participants need to have a bike helmet (that fits).
- Participants need to have a road-worthy bike (with bar end plugs, working brakes, pumped up tyres and working chain and gears). It is the parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to ensure that his/her child’s bike is in a safe condition to ride.
Road Playground. Kemsing.
All attendees are required to complete a consent form.
Terms and conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability and you making full payment.
- A session may be cancelled due to insufficient numbers or weather if it poses a threat to enjoyment and/or safety; full payment will be refunded.
- No refunds will be given in respect of any cancellations (unless a replacement booking is made, which is subject to a £10 admin fee) or non-attendance.